Thursday, July 13, 2006

JUST AN AVERAGE THURSDAY
This was pretty cool. I went here and found myself half way down the page. Was kind of weird. Weird like, have you ever been walking through a mall and see a really cool or weird or attractive or frightening or really hot (pick one) person coming toward you, realize it's a mirror and it's YOU??? Anyway, if you go there, aboot not quite a quarter of the way down the page is a picture of my favorite ride, the Himalaya. It's not a great pic, you can't see the actual ride part, but I was glad to see it... It's kind of a cool site. I loved to see some of the old sideshows, the freaky stuff that they got rid of when I was around 6 or 7 years old.
I don't have a direction or a subject for this post. Don't be afraid, it'll be ok. I do really think sometimes. And I am able to make decisions, though not on a regular basis. But I think I can pull this posting thing off without too much trouble. Give me some breathing room and a cup of coffee.
You will not, in all likelyhood, be reading aboot current events or politics or sports. So that narrows it down a bit. I know! Let's talk aboot sects. Nah, I don't know anything aboot sects. Let's talk aboot food. No, we did that yesterday. Let's talk aboot music. OKAY!!! See, that didn't take long.
Who are you listening to lately? I'm waiting to get my new Replacements cd and in the meantime, I'm going through my collection digging out things I haven't played in ages. Last night was Warren Zevon's Best of, Zucchero, ZZ Top Eliminator, and the Verve Pipe. When I go to bed today I think I'll listen to Symphonic Led Zepplin. Hopefully I'll get more enjoyment out of that than I did from the other stuff I listened to at work. Just wasn't in the mood for any of that.
If you'll excuse me, my computer is playing music that I didn't tell it to. Need to go investigate.
It's just playing three notes, like do-re-mi. What the hell.
Have a good day.
***************************************************
83. A bumper sticker reading I'M TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately I have been listening to Chris Rice(mellow) quite a bit and Disciple(heavy). It keeps me on my toes when I switch up like that.

1:08 PM EDT  
Blogger Fëanor said...

I love those times when one just sits down and decides to post just for the sake of posting. Sometimes, you just have to!

I was using a computer today that started playing music but I could not find speakers. The music was coming out of the tower! Strange.

6:08 PM EDT  
Blogger Fëanor said...

Jeff... Disciple rocks! Although I'm not crazy about their latest offering.

6:09 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home