Thursday, June 15, 2006

"TOODLE-OOO!"
Real quick. I might not get on here again before I leave. JuJu and the kids are on their way and I have oodles of noodles, er, I mean lots of things to do. Seems silly to iron things before they go in a suitcase to just get all wrinkled so maybe I'll stop ironing. If I sit here long enough I will talk myself out of doing everything left on my list.

I'm starting to get very excited. Have I mentioned that I have not been to the beach or had a "real" vacation since my kids were little? And spending a week with my best friend, Kate-who's been my best friend since first grade! -is going to be awesome. I've been ordered by Poopy to spend money. I'll try, baby, I'll try. I'm not a spender, it's gonna be rough. But lobster night, forget it, I'm breaking out. I can taste it now. Lord. Butter dripping down my chin, mmmmm...
I also plan to be slightly inebriated most of the week. And I'm going to find the hopping-est dance place on the island and tear it down. Hope to hear some good music. Maybe hook up with a cute bass player. Aw geeze, my imagination is getting carried away. Maybe I'll just get a tattoo instead. Did I type that out loud?
Anyway, I need to sign off here and get some serious packing done. Pulling up anchor at 8 am tomorrow. Like I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I've already been up 21 hours. Hope at least some of this post makes sense.
Stay tuned. Next week, same place, same time, right here, Ladies and Gentlemen, "Girls Gone Wild!!!" Yeah, right. Just wish us a safe trip. Will send postcards :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Aunt Wink,

I hope you have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation!

5:07 PM EDT  
Blogger 2complx said...

I always say Wreak Havoc

7:23 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

7:57 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip and stay safe!


Oh and drink one for me too!

12:40 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home