Friday, May 26, 2006

ME AND ELVIS HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING

I'm considering closing my blog to anonymous bloggers. So if you want to keep reading, have a Blogger account or email me and I'll send my posts to you. I could change my mind, I don't know... we'll see. But if you don't have a blogger account, let me know in case I decide like, now. I'd hate to lose readers that way.

On a lighter note, I'm going to sleep for a bit and then taking a few days off. See you back here Monday or Tuesday. Have a great weekend :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm good either way.

12:41 PM EDT  
Blogger Jeff A said...

What, you can't do that! Why, what would the children think? ;-)

12:49 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Ah, I'm still thinking aboot it...

11:46 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home