Monday, June 05, 2006

I DON'T EVEN UPDATE MINE EVERYDAY...BACK OFF

Oops. The Mother asked me to update for you all to let you know that her new computer would be shipping on the 8th (or was it the 9th?) .

So, to update:

New computer, shipping in a few days.

You're up to speed!!

Also? You are all boring. Only two out of the three comments had mean ideas for the blog and frankly I am quite disappointed. Where's your creativity? If I can figure out how to change the username and password (or if Blogger even has the option) maybe I'll let you all post whatever you want here.

Even dirty naked photographs if you want! WooHoo!

Just Kidding.

Maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

You bunch of perverts. Guess you can't be trusted. Just once I turn my back and you turn my forum into a den of decadence. JuJu, I'm surprised at you. Simon and Madrigal, not so much... ;-)

11:27 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home