Wednesday, June 14, 2006

LOST... (not the TV Show)
I had a really cool post half done this morning in which I gave you each little assignments to do while I'm gone next week so you would think of me now and then. It described my diagnosis years ago as the most hystrionic personality my psychologist had ever come across. If you know anything or nothing aboot personality types, a hystrionic person needs and craves constant attention. That's not me, I don't know what the dude was talking aboot. Anyway, Blogger shut down and I lost the post. Feck it. One of the few posts I've written that actually took a lot of thought. The assignments were chosen carefully and suited each one of your respective personalities and were picked with ease and simplicity in mind so as not to cause any of you undue stress or strain. I wouldn't want you to associate thinking of me with anything stressful or uncomfortable.
I've used up all my alloted computer time for this morning. Y'all have a good day now.
And Blogger, :-Þ to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens. That is why I stopped using bloger in the first place!

1:07 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Makes a girl wanna tear her hair out, ya know???

3:56 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home