Thursday, May 25, 2006

HOLD THE PHONE!

You didn't think I was just going to leave you hanging, did you? Heavens to Mergatroid. I would never do that. That would make me a brat. I fully intend to finish the story; the one that proves once and for all, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Wink is Witty. Witty Wink. Ha ha ha ha.
Can't talk long, got a million things to do today. First and foremost is bringing summer clothes down from the attic. It's going to be NICE and WARM this weekend and I intend to dress for the occasion. I didn't have to scrape ice off my windshield when I got out of work this morning and that makes me mucho grande felicitious. No, I never took Spanish, it just sounded good. Por favor, correct my grammero.
Poopy was watching a show last night that was a history of Arlington Cemetery. I love that place so I sat down to watch. The Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier always gives me chills and makes me cry. The camera work was a bit lacking, but of course you would never get the same effect as watching it for real. You don't realize how much training and discipline the soldiers go through to become a Guard. It's awesome. The times I have been to the area, DC and across the river, that was always aboot my favorite place. That and The Wall.
Okay folks, gotta run.
Shoot, I almost forgot...
*******************************
Blasting Zone:
Scars by Witness UK
Impermanence-Gravity Remix by Consolidated
Ironspy by Splashdown
Barrel of a Gun by Guster
*******************************
Oh yeah, the witty story (con't.)...
The girl next to me says, "So, how's it going?"
And then I say, "Great, I think I like working without a net." Get it???? Without An-nette.
Well, then go back and read yesterday from the beginning.
When I related the story to Poopy, he said "I guess you had to be there." :- Þ

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Also, how do you make that smiley face with the tounge sticking out?
:I} Damnit.

10:51 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That is witty. You are witty.

10:58 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who the hell is Murgatroid anyway?

11:57 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witty- Not! Where were the negative choices about you- oh that's right: not there, we can't face them! Get a life!

10:03 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Well, someone has obviously had their Wheaties pissed in today...
Sheesh.

6:46 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE how it's always the "anonymous" that have to speak their minds...it's so easy to hide behind that word.

5:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home