Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FASTER AND FURIOUSER

Damn, that looks like I spelled that wrong. I don't care if it's not a word, that's how it's spelled.
What I'm referring to here is the new BMW M5. Woo Hoo, one hot emmer-effin' set o' wheels. 5oo HP in "sport" mode, a V-10 engine, 0 to 60 mph in 4.5. I'm there, dude. A bargain at $84,895. Whaddya think? I've been saving for my vacation in a few weeks for two years. I can buy an M5 when I'm 108. I think I'll get me a black one that will contrast nicely with white hair and age spots... But, man. Check it out, it's Too KOOL.
On a non-related subject, what the hell is Madonna thinking anyhow? She bored or somethin'?
Hey, somebody tell me the best kind of beach chair to get that takes up the least amount of space traveling. Comfort would be nice... Are those short-legged ones close to the ground hard to get in and out of, as in "lady-like"? I don't really want a chaise-type. And a hammock would be kind of a nuisance... lol
You know what is irritating? When you're straightening up your desk or whatever and you come across three or four hastily-scribbled phone numbers. You have no clue to whom they belong, of course they are all long-distance so you don't want to just call the number to solve the mystery. You can't throw them away because, OMG, they might be important. What do you do with them? I hate when that happens... I must have thirty or forty of those damn things in my posession. Maybe we could make up a game. (Hey, I think I'm on to something here...) Have a bunch of people over on a late weekend night. Throw the numbers in a hat, get everybody drunk and FIND OUT WHOSE PHONE NUMBERS YOU HAVE!!! Mwhahahahahaha!!!
People have been telling me I look tired lately. Who, me? Heck no, I'm wired on caffeine.
Dana got yesterday's question. Here's today's:
David Fincher directed the 1995 Brad Pitt thriller Se7en. What other 90's film starring Brad did Fincher direct?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight Club?

As for chairs, that's a good question...will you have to lug it on the ferry?? The cottage might have beach chairs, I would call and see before you decide. Maybe one of those chairs that just fold up, the camping kind would be easier to transport. By the way, I cannot believe you are making do the security word typing thing!!

Just kidding.

9:48 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The low-to-the-ground chairs are perfect. You can even get ones that recline.

10:07 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Nope, Si. Nice try. That is the only Brad Pitt movie I haven't seen and don't own.
Yep, JuJu! Have you ever seen Fight Club? It's one of my favorite movies. In fact, I think I lent it out awhile ago. I could be wrong tho'. I should keep better track of my movies.
Thanks for the heads up, Hazel.
I can't believe I have to take a stupid test to comment on my own freaking blog, Ser-Gi-O Ass hat.

10:39 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I may have fight club. Sorry.

12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Brad,
I know he's done some work with Madonna, but other than that, I have no clue... Tell us please!

10:57 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home