Monday, May 22, 2006

I DON'T WANNA... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME!
Looks like I'm gonna hafta implement one of those dreaded anti-spam devices on here. I abhor the things. Half the time there's a squiggly line that kind of looks like a letter but not really, sometimes you can't read them at all. I only read a few blogs that don't have them and it's such a pleasure to leave a comment and just click on "submit" or whatever and not have to feel like your ability to read, decipher and type are being challenged. Freakin' spammers anyhow. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Sergio. What a lame name. Loser. Get a real job like the rest of us.
No, I'm not bitter. I just hate complicating factors in my life...
Thanks to those of you who "did" my Johari Window. If you had trouble clicking, I fixed the post. When I originally wrote it, one of the purple words was blue and when I went there today it was purple. So I fixed it. My apologies. There is a Nohari Window too that I will post soon, it's the negative qualities. I don't have any, you'll have to make up stuff... LOL
**********************************************************************
Blasting Zone
To: U2's Lemon and Stay
From: Blondie's Heart of Glass and Into the Night by Benny Mardones
**********************************************************************
What company does Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) work for in the 1999 comedy Office Space?
a) Initech
b) Intel
c) TechTel
d) Boeing
(If you never saw Office Space, you must.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He worked for Initech...yay I'm hot on the trail of the people who have 4!

11:40 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Office Space, eh? I've never seen it. I just can't stomach Jennifer Aniston (nope, have never watched Friends, either). :(

3:26 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Yay Dana, 2 points for your total!
Ade- Mike hasn't MADE you watch it???
Simon- it's funny, those characters are in EVERY office in the world! And Thanks :-)

7:33 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home