Friday, May 19, 2006

FRIDAY MORNING BUZZA-PALOOZA

I am buzzing on aboot the equivalent of 10 cups of coffee. Friday morning Breakfast Club... Yeah, coffee and a Belgian Waffle piled high with strawberries, ice cream and aboot a half a can of whipped creme. Yummy in my tummy.
Now I have the weekend to look forward to. This is my last weekend for awhile with no major plans so I have to accomplish a lot. It would be way cool if it would quit raining long enough that I could get some yard work in. And I would dearly love to wash linens and hang them out on the clothesline to dry. And to actually put on a pair of shorts. I have not had a tan in so many years, I hate it to go to waste. It's almost Memorial Day and we haven't really had any decent Spring/Summer days. Oh wait, maybe we did and I just slept through them...
I stopped in the middle of this post for some IM-ing and meanwhile, came down off that coffee buzz and have lost all my energy, both mental and physical. But before I go, I have an idea and want to see what y'all think.
How be if we start a community blog and each take turns writing a sentence or a paragraph each day and see what we end up with? It could be real life or we could write a novel or short stories or whatever. Just an idea I had. Kick it around in your head and lmk your ideas or even if you're interested. I think it would be cooler the more people we had writing. JuJu writes on a blog like that called The Peevery. Their theme is bitching aboot stuff.
Ok, I'm outta here. Check and see how Simon is doing (not sure if he has posted post-op yet.) Ruby seems to be feeling better. Jeff has a big weekend planned. JuJu FINALLY posted. Cactus is funny today. And Mike seems to be busy... Brad is still on vacation from here, probably cramming for Trivial Pursuit. Adrienne hasn't told me her plans for the weekend. Dana is MIA. TGA better come see me soon. Hi Jodie :-) Not sure who else is reading; if I missed you please speak up. I could try one more time to announce a delurking day but have learned from experience, I'm wasting my time. But I love surprises! (hint, hint)
Hey, all you Canucks, have a great holiday weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, hi, I forgot what I was going to say so I will just put this here so you know I am reading but still quite unable to remember anything for more than 30 seconds.

Sigh...

2:19 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably coming home within the next two weeks. Mark is leaving on Sunday.

3:13 PM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

Hiya Aunt Wink!!!

Have a good weekend, the craziness starts on my calendar this weekend. *ACK*

4:03 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home