Saturday, May 20, 2006

LATE NIGHT-EARLY MORNING RAMBLING

It's 5:15 am, Saturday. Wide awake. Decided to finally continue last Saturday's post for lack of a better idea. Will start with #67 in the list of 100 Things Aboot Me.
  1. Oh great. bullets will not start with #67. One more thing I need to figure out how to do on a computer....
  2. Just pretend. I am.
  3. I put mayonnaise on sloppy joes. Don't barf until you've tried it.
  4. Most of my life, I have had the strong desire to try skydiving.
  5. I've recently gotten over that.
  6. One of my best experiences was watching LittleJuJu being born. On Christmas Day of all days. It was 6 and a half years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. I even had the priviledge of cutting the umbilical cord. He calls the end result his "Nana button".
  7. We had a Girl's Track Club when I was in high school, but not a Girl's Track Team. I loved it and wish we had had a team. I don't run anymore and miss it.
  8. I look stupid in hats.
  9. I only ever had one broken bone, my nose. Don't ask...
  10. I am allergic to codeine. Found out the hard way. Don't ask...
  11. I saw a DeLorean once in real life. One awesome automobile.
  12. My first grade sweetheart's name was Leslie Bender. He was beautiful.
  13. I love strawberry jam and cream cheese sandwiches.
  14. My favorite rollercoaster is the Corkscrew at Cedar Point, OH.
  15. I once got my period in the Smithsonian Institution. Was not happy aboot that.
  16. I failed my drivers test the first time for going too fast in a school zone. I hesitate to use the word speeding, as it sounds too wreckless. I still contend that it was not posted.
  17. I collect old cigar boxes for decoupage.
  18. I think receding hairlines are sexy. On men, that is. For the most part...
  19. And earrings too. On men. For the most part.
  20. I hate alarm clocks.
  21. Neither of my godparents are alive. And none of my grandparents, either.
  22. When it comes to paper or plastic, I prefer paper.
  23. I am the same age as Play-Doh.
  24. I have a Kit Kat clock in my kitchen. It needs new batteries.
  25. I am a chronic list-maker. Can't function without them.
  26. I wear size 7 shoes. But clogs? 6 1/2.
  27. I am just aboot the only woman I know who doesn't dye her hair.
  28. I am deathly afraid of lightning.
  29. I don't know my IQ.
  30. And can't remember my blood type but it's on a card in my wallet.
  31. I never thought my name suited me, but don't tell my mom.
  32. I think the name Kim would have suited me better.
  33. I was a Barbie freak when I was little.
  34. I can't read a newspaper without getting ink on my face.
  35. Reeboks are my favorite tenners.
  36. I love file cabinets and all that they stand for.
  37. I once spent the day with Dave Crowley from Channel 2 News in Pittsburgh.
  38. I snort if I laugh too hard.
  39. I love to cook but hate to bake.

Trivia Question for today: Who inspired R.E.M.'s hit, Man on the Moon?

I'm going to bed now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna go out on a limb and guess...Andy Kaufman?

Now I know where Michael gets his list-making from. He's currently working on a list of his top 3,000 songs (and has sucked me into the adventure, too).

No plans for the weekend. Just relaxing. Think we might try to bathe the dog, but I don't know if we're up for the task yet. :)

11:19 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ade beat me to it and I wasn't even going out on a limb......

1:10 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Good guess Ade, it's a good song too. Sorry Joni. You better get busy with your 1/2 point. ;-)
It doesn't help that I post a different time every day, huh?

11:21 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Simon, glad you enjoyed my list, there's a quiz later... ;-)

7:01 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home