Sunday, May 21, 2006

I WEAR MY SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT
I usually check out SNL, mostly to see who the music is for that night. If it's somebody I want to see, I will force myself to sit through the rest of the show. I'm not all cool-like, havin' TiVo so that's how I do it. It gets really hard sometimes... Once in awhile there's some funny stuff but not like the old shows. So tonight was no exception. The music sucked as well. Nelly Furtado and some Timberlake (not Justin) dude singing/rapping a song that must have been called Promiscuous Boy, Promiscuous Girl. Yeccchhh. He was ok, she was trying to be all hawt and can't dance fer shit. I don't know what they are thinking on that show sometimes when they book the musical guests. There is so much great talent out there and Budweiser sponsors garbage like that. Kevin Spacey was the host and I like him a lot. Ok, maybe comedy isn't his forte. Oh, maybe that dude was called Timberland. I don't know. Don't matter.
I did watch a really cool movie late last night/early this morning. Was called "Surrender, Dorothy." Dianne Keaton (not a big favorite of mine, but) played a great character. I kind of identified with her. It was the kind of movie that you get all wrapped up in. Was funny and sad and cool. The music was really good too. I give it 3 stars. Not a guy movie, really, but depends.
Forgot to tell you, came on here Friday morning and had 132 anonymous comments on my blog. Criminy! Holy Beans and Franks, Batman. Some gee-dee ads for insurance. Sent back some nasty mail and "Sergio" writes back and, get this, thanks me for my reply and wishes me love and peace and happiness. Get a job. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh,.
I'm not tense or anything.
By the way, as close as I can figure here are our Trivia scores. They may be accurate; I keep losing that little green PostItNote that I'm keeping score on...
Adrienne - 6
Mike B. - 4
Simon - 3 1/2
Brad - 3
Dana N. - 1
Joni - 1/2
Today's Question: Before embarking on a solo career in the mid-1990's, Natalie Merchant fronted what popular folk/rock band? Easy one, guys.
I have lots of Friends trivia, we can do some of those if you want. LMK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home