Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DOPE SMOKIN' MORON
I've been dying to use this song/post title. And now I can...
Please hold up, if you were planning to do the Johari Window for me, please wait. Ade and Simon were kind enough to respond and some dope smokin' moron from a southern state I will not mention (Thanks, Sitememeter) screwed it up and I have to start a new one. Not that I don't totally agree, this person decided that I was tense, insecure, self-conscious and both an introvert AND an extrovert. So, I'm assuming that since this person thinks I am both intro- and extro- , this person doesn't really have a tight grasp on vocabulary skills. To get an accurate Johari reading, I am going to open another Window and hopefully the toker won't visit again. Ade and Si, can I please count on you to re-do? I love you both and I'll buy you candy. :-)
Sorry. I keep learning lessons aboot the jerks roaming around the Internetosphere...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...hopefully the toker won't visit again."

This post made me giggle. Will re-do when you get the new link posted. :)

8:41 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is a johari window?

9:29 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:01 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home