Sunday, April 23, 2006

WILLPOWER
I have seriously got to put my mind in gear to go to bed right now and am having serious issues to the contrary. It's a beautiful day. I have been on a roll, getting things done around here that I've been putting off and putting off. There comes a point, much like if you were to keep opening a closet door and piling things in; sooner or later you will open the door to an avalanche that tumbles out, threatening to bury you. Such is the situation on my dining room table. I should take a picture just to give you an idea. You would laugh. But then you would say, Damn, Linda took a picture and actually posted it! But even though I accomplished an amazing amount today, there is still too much I need to do. When I get in the mood I should keep with it, I know. But sleep is more important. I don't know where these weekends go. Sheesh.
I had planned to share the ridiculous stack of cds I bought yesterday (mostly second hand which is why I am able to buy a whole stack and only because of that...) but I'm out of time.
I enlisted the help of a friend, Creed, to help me come up with a stumper for Brad. This is what we (he) came up with. If you don't have the answer, Brad, I will have to make a trip to Texas to pay up. ;-) So...
Here is the question. Everybody is welcome to answer. (I'm not up for traveling right now. Someone please get this.)
What band has all of its albums appearing to run in alphabetical order in one way or another?
I will check back here in the morning. No cheating! I'm the only one allowed to cheat. Shut up, Simon. By the way, go see Simon's beautiful boys. And Thank You Creed :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

me to. What Simon said...

1:19 PM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

make me three!

5:05 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home