Thursday, April 20, 2006

%&@ #%$? JOB

I don't use the above expletive to describe my job (or anything else for that matter) that Paul W. chose for the song title so you'll have to use your imagination to interpret the symbols...
The reason though, that I'm using this title is not because I'm not happy with the job, it's because I have been offered a position which requires me to make a decision. And I HATE making decisions, concerning my job or for that matter, any kind of decision.
So I have tentatively accepted a QC position. I started last night training another person to fill my job. And I started training for the QC job. My mind is to say the least, swimming. I have not had to deal with paperwork since I took the new job a couple of months ago, didn't miss it. This QC job has tons of it and a lot of computer entry garbage. I will be working almost exclusively under a microscope in conjunction with a computer program to measure in microns, degrees, etc. It's not completely absorbed into my brain yet so I really can't give you a good idea what I'm talking aboot. I'll explain more when I know what it is I'm doing. The bad part at this point is that when you're training or being trained (I fit into both categories at this point) there is to be no listening to music. I went all night last night without a note. GASP!!! Withdrawal!
I know, I'm a big girl. I'll survive. Prayers appreciated.
Gotta run, busy day ahead and sleep at some point... Have a good one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

Just think how busy you'll be... Good luck.

11:45 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. Still the night shift? More money? There must be a perk!

2:07 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:55 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home