Saturday, April 22, 2006

AAA

Just using up a title here, will try and incorporate it somewhere.

For my birthday recently, my son Michael and his beautiful lady Adrienne gave me, among other things, a really cool gift. It's a book about Pop Culture trivia. I love it. I'm going to start putting questions on here to see how smart my Readers are. I'll start with the 2000s and work back to the 1960's. Most of you, I know will be clueless by the end. No rip, it's just that some of you weren't even born then. I considered doing only music questions, tell me if you want just music or general questions. If you don't tell me, I'll get all huffy and shit and Simon will be all over me and it will get ugly and people will be desserting me and I'll quit writing and get all depressed and have to find some other creative outlet and that will get Poopy all antsy and I'll have to start knitting or growing violets or refunding or some shit, so just please tell me, ok? If I don't hear from you, I will personally email you a questionnaire to fill out and believe me, you don't want that. Do we need a prize for the most right answers after a time or would you be happy just for the satisfaction of knowing the answers? LMK.
First question> (Easy one) Who is Norah Jones' father?
After awhile I will figure out the level of skill and areas of your interest. Let's hope that happens before I get bored with the game. Seems like when I start something, it doesn't last terribly long and I apologize if that irks anyone. The thrill of some things just wears off for me rather quickly. Some things, not all.
Almost forgot- Norah's father is a member in good standing of the American Automobile Association. (just kidding) ;-Þ

5 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Yikes, I have no clue! And if that's an easy one I"m in trouble. And I even LIKE trivia.

IMO, post whatever questions you like, see what ones we are maybe guessing at and go from there, if you see some types of questions aren't getting any answers then skip em. (There it can't be said I didn't answer ya) ;)

Have a good weekend!

9:26 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Very Good, Brad, you're right. :-)
Thanks for not cheating Simon. :-)
Thanks for your input JoJo. :-)

11:12 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I love trivia! But jojo- I'm with you. If that's an easy one then I've got no chance here. And my vote is for all kinds of different questions, not just music ones.

5:47 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:18 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home