Friday, April 21, 2006

LET IT BE

I can remember my grandmother saying "Let it be." It could have translated to "don't pick that scab" or "the dog's trying to sleep" or any number of things. It also meant "Leave well enough alone"; something that (to this day) I can't quite accomplish. Why am I like that??? My damn Blog needed some dressing up. Being a long-time supporter of the ONE Organization, I thought maybe I would finally install that attractive banner on my sidebar. So I did. Now my entire sidebar is at the bottom of my freaking Blog. Crikey. Somebody (Jeff!) help me. No wait, Jeff is busy. SOMEBODY else help me!
NEVER MIND.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

Sorry you're having so much trouble. If I recall, you had/have issues with your iPod. Well this HTML stuff, though not difficult, is pretty precise. As you've mentioned in a previous post that you're not into that, you may want to save yourself the aggravation and learn basic HTML, have someone walk you through what you want to do, or have someone do it for you. But given some of the stuff that's already on your page, assuming that you placed it there, I think you can do it. Good luck.

10:23 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Are you offering your expertise???
I know you were there for me for the iPod Crisis...

6:05 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home