Monday, April 17, 2006

BACK TO BACK

Two sets of good news today for y'all. Not to downplay #2, but #1 is a big thrill for me. I know you can live without it but... I now have a maintenance-free head of hair! That is nothing short (no pun intended) of miraculous in my world. I have been drying and curling and straightening and pretty much "fighting" my hair for eons. So finally I get a cut that works with my natural curl and I am extatic. I just did my hair in like 5 minutes and no electricity was involved! YAY! Hope this doesn't end up kicking me in the ass. Usually when I rave aboot something that's what eventually happens.
Now for #2. I would like to welcome a new Reader. His name is Brad, from Alaska. I think it was back in December, he and I had an online discussion aboot a Replacement's song, Dyslexic Heart. This took place on a favorite music site of mine where I used to keep a music journal. He was on there, came across the discussion and decided to look me up. SO now I have another ally here, someone else who appreciates Paul and the 'Mats. :-) So that makes three. How are you Dana N, anyway? Welcome Brad, we look forward to many comments (!) from you.
Heard three good songs in a row today on BOB-FM. Extra points if you can name the performers.
  1. (Once Upon a Time) In Your Wildest Dreams
  2. When the Bullet Hits the Bone
  3. White Flag

Going to go get ready for work now. Have a really good night. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Hey Simon, Bite me. I saw what you an' Leslie were doin' on the bus yesterday, and I was like, Snap!!! So watch it man. You're gonna need a prom date, right? Ok, like, so act like it.
And who deleted a comment? Gawd, you people... I so swear.

hehe ;-)

7:01 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home