Monday, April 03, 2006

SELF-DEFENSE

Just on the off-chance that anyone was offended by my previous post, in my defense, let me say that I'm old enough to do whatever I want and if I choose to cook, well, that is my prerogative.
Also, I neglected to thank JuJu for installing my flickr. I didn't need her help, she just offered. I hear you all snickering out there. Bite me.
Oooh, Wink is getting feisty. Time to go to bed. Say "G'Night, Wink."
(Need a smile? Simon says, "Go see Linda." Or rather, Linda says, "Go see Simon." Do it even if you don't need a smile...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may never think of my food the same way again! ROWR

2:31 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home