Monday, April 17, 2006

LOOKIN' UP IN HEAVEN

If there is a Heaven, my Uncle Del (whose picture is in my flickr pics) is up there gathering up a bunch of fans, cause he was aboot one of the coolest people I ever knew. Today is his birthday and I wanted to let him know I'm thinking of him. If there are computers in Heaven, he's sitting in front of one 24/7. Or whatever the time frame is up there. When he was alive, he sent more emails than anyone I ever met. Or have since. It could be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I'd give anything for just one more.
So how am I? I know you've all lost sleep wondering. Actually, I started feeling human over the weekend. Last night was my first night back to work since Tuesday. I'm a little tired but way glad to be back among the living.
Had a very nice Easter at my Mom's with aboot three-quarters of the family. It was the first real meal I'd eaten in awhile and was absolutely fabulous. I didn't want to quit. But I did, just shy of the homemade lemon cheesecake. And only then because I was stuffed.
Don't really have a lot to share today, really haven't done alot of anything for a few days. I'm very sad to have to cancel a trip to JuJu's this coming weekend to celebrate BabyJuJu's first birthday. It's breaking my heart but the trip I'm afraid will be exhausting for me since I'm so run-down and I need to be in prime condition when I keep her for a week next month when the JuJu's go on vacation. So I'll stay home and rest up instead. She and Nana and Poopy will have a party then. I'll rent a band so we can dance ;-). Oh by the way, JuJu's due date is Nov. 24th.
Have a good day and let me know how your weekend was. Tell me all the yummy things you ate. I know not one of you has an ounce more willpower than I do, so don't try to BS me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home