Sunday, April 09, 2006


DON'T WANT NEVER

I thought I was over being sick, only to relapse into a really awful kind of miserable-ness I didn't know existed. My weekend is almost over and I missed it. Missed taking PD out for dinner, missed my Mom's birthday, missed seeing my sister who I haven't seen in weeks, missed a sunny day, you name it, I missed it. I even missed the laundry that I usually do on the weekend. I am just now at 2am on Sunday starting to feel like I could walk across the street to the mailbox, but only if my life depended on it. Everything hurts, can't quit coughing and still having chills and fever. And I'm having to force myself to eat which is a whole new concept for me and not at all enjoyable. Must. Think. Positive.

Nope, can't do it. Going back for nap #23.

Ok, there is an upside, I actually put a picture here depicting how I feel (and look). It's not where I wanted it but, what the hell.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the dog at the top of your post meant I was in for a really ugly, bitchy read! LOL!
Congratulations on your daughters wonderful news! I am sure you are excited- maybe having a rough time showing it right now, but I'm sure you are!
Hope you feel better!

4:05 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on posting the pic. You're learing!

7:14 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home