Thursday, April 27, 2006

DIRT TO MUD

This will be a quick post...

It's been so rainy and yucky here lately but this morning is beautiful. The sun is streaming through my stained-glass windows and it's so pretty. I'm celebrating with a huge piece of banana nutbread and a cup of orange-passionfruit-jasmine tea. :-) Too bad it's only 32 degrees.
One of the (few) nice things aboot working the night shift is enjoying my mornings at home.
Speaking of work, tonight I'm filling in for someone on my old job so I can have my cd player!!! Woo Hoo, Life is Good!
Adrienne got the correct answer to yesterday's movie question. Good job! It was her first time commenting and I'm glad she did. I think she reads every day.
Today's question: What female singer kissed Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker over a game of Spin the Bottle?
a) Madonna
b) Alanis Morissette
c) Sarah McLachlan
d) Kelly Clarkson
K. Gotta run. Have a good one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a question for you!

Wouldn't your iPod be smaller and easier to deal with than a cd player at work? ;-)

12:50 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Amigo- You. Are. Very. Funny.

Simon- You really have to know Jeff to appreciate his sick sense of humor... btw, who wouldn't you make out with???

6:45 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

You're right Mike :-)

11:57 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home