Saturday, February 25, 2006

THE SHIT HITS THE FANS

Ok, it's not as bad as all that, but I feel like last week has finally shown up and kicked me in the ass. If I could be satisfied with only eating and sleeping and working, I would be fine. But I need very badly some semblance of an actual life in there somewhere. And am clueless as to how to accomplish that. I can't let go of the feeling that I'm going to have to go to sleep at some point. Or that I better eat something. Ah, this is way past boring...

Cool news to share. Jeff A. has a Scavenger Hunt going on over there that sounds like fun. Check it out. While you're there, look at some of his photography. He's very talented.

I'm afraid that, during my all night "vigil" last night, by 3am I found little to occupy my time and (Egads!) resorted to watching TV. It only took a few minutes to fully realize my mistake but in that time frame I saw a promo for a show coming out called "Miracle Workers" or something to that effect. It looked actually like something worthwhile. Real doctors helping real people. I would probly cry too much though if I watched it.

I'm going to go attempt to be productive in some way. I'll probly end up back here, bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home