Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NOBODY
...took my cue. Y'all are not cooperatin'. I tell you I need help posting. I ask you one simple little thing to do; ask me questions. You'd really be helping me out. I was relying on you for material...
So I guess I have to resort to this exciting subject...
The Night Shit. It's not so bad, really. I slept like a baby today. Last night around 3 am was a bit rough. It's not that I got sleepy or especially bleary-eyed. A little hoarse maybe. But the body fatigue was what got me. Just felt really whooped. After having slept most of the day though, I feel pretty good right now.
When you consider the dynamics of a group situation, there usually develops out of that group certain personality types to make up the body of said group. I am vying for the title of "comedian" but am afraid I'm being upstaged by the tattooed-Harley-type who is a riot and a half. I can't compete. It seems though that, being I'm the only one with "seniority" (that is, with the company, not the department itself) I find myself in the role of leader/spokesperson. Not where I want to be exactly but somebody's gotta do the job. This shift is an experimental thing and there are a lot of bugs to be ironed out. I normally like to keep a very low profile at work, this will be an adjustment for me. Whatever. As for the job I'm at now, I really, really like it alot.
I am in the process of implementing "The Royal Order of the Crazy Knight Shift," otherwise known as R.O.C.K.S. Thinking of laminating membership card and collecting dues... ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I just can't seem to get adjusted to any shift now. I am always tired no matter when I work.

12:44 AM EST  
Blogger JoJo said...

Aunt Wink---it sounds like things are going better than expected.


I miss ya!!!!

XXOOXXOO

5:36 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home