Monday, February 13, 2006

I WON'T

... be posting much tonight or online probly. JuJu, bless her heart, has talked me into calling my mom and trying to work things out. I just called my mom and asked her if she wanted to talk to me. She was busy but said yes, she wanted to talk and would call me back. I don't want to be online or she won't get through. I'm having some serious anxiety and am hoping one of you will tell me you'll trade me places... Guess there's not much chance of that... Thanks anyway. Wish me luck. Chances are this is either going to be heated or tearful or more likely, both. But it's way overdue. We (you and me) will talk later. Lord, help me. :-)
"No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement." - Florida Scott-Maxwell :-Þ
UPDATE: Well, that wasn't so bad after all. I see that there are just some things I have to accept, and go on. I see that I have to learn not to let people dump on me so much and I see that it is not my job to change the world, or to make my mother happy. *sigh* We will be ok. Thank you JuJu. We will never find ourselves at odds like that. I Love You. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger libertine di homo said...

Much luck to you! I hope the talk goes well. :-)

7:01 PM EST  
Blogger Shooter said...

Good luck. As a 31 year old who continually feels that way about talking to her mother, I know what it is like. It never gets any easier I don't think. It's that fear of disappointing our parents and the tough part of us actually having to act like the parent while they act like children. At least in my case it is. Good luck.

7:16 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not familiar with the back-story but good luck.

8:22 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made the move. Happy Valentine's Day!

9:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the immotal words of Ozzy:

"I don't wanna change the world
I don't want the world to change me"

Words to live by, I have for years now.

12:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:19 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home