Friday, February 03, 2006

LOOSE ENDS

Normally I don't feel this way. Normally I have a direction at least, if not a routine to follow. I don't do routines, they make me feel constricted and claustrophobic. Do you have any phobias? What the hell, the bold print won't quit, you may have to comment on this whole post. Dammit. Oh great, now the italics won't go off. This pisses me off to no end. Just try not to notice, please. Where was I? I remember growing up, everybody's Mom did certain things on certain days, like laundry Monday, shopping Tuesday, cleaning Saturday, whatever. I was never one of those moms. Just can't doit, Captain. (No I am not, repeat NOT a Trekkie, I just like the sound of that. I also like, "Dammit Jim...") But tonight I have no direction and am just feeling rather scattered.
Had a very nice little surprise earlier. Poopy Do yelled that Collective Soul was on Leno. I tore downstairs and there they were. I love that band. They have a new cd/dvd out, Poopy said. I'll need to have that. Mike B., did you tell me you have it? Ooh, sorry, I shouldn't have put that in blue up there, you probly thought I installed a link. Get real. I just like the color. Go ahead, though, you can click on it. It won't take you anywhere. Kind of like the buttons on my iPod, you push and nothing happens.
I just realized something interesting. As far as I know, I have like 10 full- and part-time Readers. Out of that 10, there are 2 Mikes, 2 Tammys, 2 Thomases and 2 Danas. Isn't that trippy? I think so.
I kicked some serious ass at work today. Production-wise. Still liking what I'm doing and I hope that holds true for the future. I signed up today to try another shift for 6 weeks, I believe that will kick in on the 19th of this month. Should be interesting.
I need to go do something constructive to get my brain focused. Maybe answer some email. I'm working on a list of 100 Things About Me that I'm sure you're all just dying to read. Like I don't talk about myself enough already. That's on my list of Coming Attractions. Hold your collective breaths. Not.
Later I will turn in with my "other" bed mate, NyQuil. Tomorrow may be a Sleep-In Saturday.
STHHTTMMS: Kicking ass at work. It's all about the numbers...
GSL: Last night heard "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Barry White. Never really paid attention to that song but I like it now...
RQ: "Believe me, you have to get up early if you want to get out of bed." - Grouch Marx. Wha?!
Well I finally got this print straightend out. *shaking head, disgustedly*

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

I cant wait to hear more about you. The work thing seems to have motivated you. Keep it up...

4:03 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Welcome back Ruby, and I mean that.

10:50 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Work? Motivating? Interesting.

Collective Soul? I know they have a Live CD/DVD coming out in a week or so. The last CD they released was May of last year I think and that appeared to just be a collection of older songs (possibly remixes?).

1:36 PM EST  
Blogger Amy said...

Blogger was really acting up on Friday night. I couldn't upload pictures and then lost an entire post - argh! Thank God I didn't try to use the bold command - LOL!

8:24 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home