Wednesday, February 01, 2006

JOB COUNTRY

Hate to admit this, but I never heard this Replacement's song. Dumb title for a song. Maybe it's a TV jingle. It's still stupid. But I'm usin' it.
Have no time to write tonight, spent too much time doing other things.
Starting the new job tomorrow. Probably can't tell you what I'm doing, wouldn't want to compromise/jeopardize the confidentiality of whatever you call that. The security of the free world? I'm tired too, so I can't think. Oh, and I'm all hopped up on NyQuil. I LOOOOVVVVE NyQuil.
Afterthought: In case you were wondering about the quirkiness of my kids, check out the comment of The General (my son) on the post Mannequin Shop. Sorry, haven't learned links yet.
Promise to be here tomorrow ready for anything!
BTW, T., will you please update? Need stats!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmmm... NyQuil. I hate the taste but, when I am sick, I love to down some of that stuff to knock me out.

"BTW, T., will you please update? Need stats!"

Was that meant for me? I have posted a couple of times the last few days (including one extremely long post!). : Þ If it wasn't meant for me, apologies. :)

10:30 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

And, if I have never told you, I rarely leave comments on blogs. ;)

10:32 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love NyQuil too!

10:35 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home