Saturday, February 04, 2006

DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHERE
Today was one of those days when I just wanted to get in the car and drive. Ever do that? Or want to? I bet you do. It was kind of warm, enough to put the window down a little. I didn't have the sun/moon roof open but I did slide the slider-cover thing open. Good music, sunshine. I coulda just kept goin'...
Instead I ran the errands I mentioned before. Didn't find any music but the SpiceGirls and Backstreet Boys :-Þ at Bloomingdales. Bought a bunch of books and a Monty Python tape instead. I did pick up three cds at the bookstore on a bargain rack for $5.99. Cool.
I decided to forego the party tonight. It's cold and pouring rain here. My hair is all wired out and I'm just tired. Gonna stay in and chill. Might read my new book which not even one of you tried to guess. I'll give you one more day. And then I don't care either. A bubble bath may be in the works, too. Then Steve Martin and Prince on SNL.
Gee-zuss Lover. I'm sitting here and (JuJu, you remember this) this freakin' sound comes out of one of my speakers (not the little ones, the big one with the woofer thing), sounds like freakin' Hannibal Lector breathing through the mask! AAAAHHH!!! Did you ever actually feel your blood run cold? Mine just did. I think I'll finish up here and go somewhere else for a bit.
Oh, just one more thing before I go, go. I was following a red jeep today. Weird combination of bumper stickers on this vehicle. One was Bush/Cheney in '04 and the other one read "Real Men Love Jesus". Just struck me as kinda strange...
K. I'm outta here. You got your STHTTMMSandGSLandRQ earlier. Don't get greedy. I can't believe you got two posts.
Thanks for leaving your birthdays/etc. You just don't listen!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister's birthday is Sept. 20..my BF's birthday is Sept 11.....our anniversary is Dec 8.....

11:09 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Birthday = August 24th

12:27 AM EST  
Blogger Amy said...

Freaky sound! Did you run away the first time you heard it?

8:15 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that you know mine. If not? It's four days after your only granddaughter's birthday. Four months and four days after your only grandson's birthday. I think? Did I get that correct?

9:56 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant four months and FIVE days after the grandson.

9:57 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will come and visit sometime after April 15th.

12:11 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ipods for dummies. Do I win?

12:12 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I was going to guess iPods for Dummies!! Can I win too? Or maybe it's Blogging for Dummies: How to turn off bold and italics!

FYI: My birthday is March 20 and our anniversary is September 25.

3:37 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Sorry Losers, The answer to the Dummy Riddle was Blogging for Dummies. Thomas (Creed) guessed the answer but he gets no prize because it was via email and not here on the playing field.
Technically, Dana N. guessed but it wasn't her first choice. So I don't have to come up with a prize
;-)

9:25 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She called us losers. That's not very nice.

11:38 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home