Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR THINKING CAP?

Sorry, internet. I'm not finding the time to post tonight. Which could be a good thing, considering that my readers went a little apeshit on me yesterday. ;-) Is that one word or two?
I'm letting this up to you and hoping against hope I don't live to regret it. I'll ask you a few questions and let it go from there. Pick one or two or answer them all. Have fun with it. :-)

1) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
2) If you could change places with anyone for a day who would it be? And why?
3) What is your favorite position?
4) By some strange twist of fate, you find yourself standing in front of me. What do you say?
5) If you had to pick a nickname for me besides Wink, what would it be?

*******************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

1. Alex
2. My wife, because then I truly would know what clinical depression feels like, and be able to understand better where she's coming from.
3. Her straddling
4. Give me a hug (or would that go without saying?).
5. Naughty little monkey. But that's way too long. So, just Monkey.

11:36 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'm not sure but I guess I could change it to @$$hole since thats what everyone calls me anyway!

2. I would change places with a Democrat so that maybe I could see what defect in their thinking made them believe they were right! ;-)

3. Thats kind of personal don't you think?

4. That would depend on who is around us and what kind of shack value I would want to go for!

5. I like Wink of course theres always winkster or winkorama or the winkinator!

12:49 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

DREW: Wow. Amy shot the spunky right outta you didn't she? I was depending on you for shack value (as Jeff A. calls it...)

MARK: You LOOK like an ALEX! wow.
Thank you for you honesty on #3. I will not use it against you, I promise. But you didn't say frontward or backward ;-)...
Yes, there would definitely be hugging...
I'm not Naughty or Little (yer funnee) so...

JEFF: WHO calls you that???!!! Let me at 'em. And be careful rippin' on the Democrats around here ;-)
Well, yes, it's personal and I don't know the answer. That's why I asked. Shack Value? as in shacking up? Was that Freudian or what???

My word verification just now:
URVFP... which translates, of course, to You Are Very Funny People. (That was the nicest F-word I could come up with. You can make up your own...)

4:54 PM EST  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

1. I would not change my name. I have the best name in the world.
2. I'd change places with President Bush and run our government with some sense for a change.
3. Missionary's cool, but when it comes down to it... whatever I can get.
4. How did you get here???
5. Winker, Her Winkness, or La Winkerina if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

That was fun!

11:44 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

FEANOR: Liked your answers. Glad you had fun. I might do this more often in the near future as I'm finding less and less time for thinking and blogging... I agree, your name is very cool. The real one AND your alias.

10:08 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home