Saturday, October 21, 2006

PAUL WESTERBERG - Knockin' On Mine



Apologize for the quality of this clip, only one I could find. But this is one of the reasons I fell in love with A) Paul Westerberg and B) YouTube :-) This song, Knockin' on Mine, is in my top 30 PW songs. As I come across more on YouTube, now that I figured out how to post these (YAY for me!!! Aren't you proud???) I will post more for you to enjoy. Note: this is probly the poorest quality one I will allow on here, it's just a really good song. I believe this was a Saturday Night Live performance, circa 1985.

***********************************************

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally impressed.

1:20 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

HAZEL: With my impressive (ha!) posting abilities or with Paul???

2:38 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home