Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HOLDING MY BREATH FOR A WHOLE 'NOTHER REASON...

Please, please, please let this work. If it does, my confidence in EVERYTHING will be restored. Ten fold.





By the way, that's not an amazing unblinking me. It's just a picture of me and I couldn't talk and hold the camera still at the same time. What do you want from me? I know it's a little freaky. And blue.
Now someone has to tell me how to shrink this up a bit so my sidebar will come back.
Please send all congratulatory messages in the form of pain meds... Mail me, I'll tell you my home address ;-)

*******************************************************

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah what Simon said... hehehe "Simon said" that's funny, well at least to me.
Anyway, get better soon and the video idea was cool. Now I know what you sound like and that you are a member of the blue man group!

12:16 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally impressed.

1:04 PM EDT  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

That is awesome! I was totally shocked when I saw a VIDEO INSERT! You're learning fast!

7:17 PM EDT  
Blogger Mark said...

Cool to hear your voice. Kind of surreal with the picture.

I'm still out here. Just not as often. Still posting on my blog and keeping up the "Apartment Life" story, the latter only every other day.

12:46 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home