Sunday, October 08, 2006

BORINGEST POST EVER

I found French Vanilla and Cappucino flavor cotton candy. Yumm-eee. It was in the video store. I will be going back there...

I don't have anything really to report. Not a real happening weekend. Still getting caught up from the short night shift days. My house is looking pretty good though. And my laundry and dishes are caught up. Life is good. Now if I only had one more day of the weekend so I could relax and enjoy it, I would be thrilled.

I'm thinking of doing a post soon on my observations of how men and women relate to each other. So start thinking aboot that. Might make for some interesting back-and-forth. I might have to rely heavily on my few female readers to offer some input (so I don't get ganged up on.)
In the meantime, brush up on your Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars.

K. Talk to y'all a li'l bit later. Tomorrow when you're at work slaving away, think of all those slackin' Canucks at home, celebrating Thanksgiving on the wrong day of the wrong month...
I am SOOO kidding guys, don't want to provoke an international incident over a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving to our "Friends Up There" !!! :-)))

**********************************************

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

That cotton candy sounds good. What store was that?

On the "Stargate: SG-1" post -- never have seen it, but as a huge fan of another show that received an untimely cancellation order ("Firefly"), I will go and put in my two cents for Poopy-Do's favorite.

11:53 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

the post sounds intriguing... can't wait to read it. i know i have some interesting stories to share of how ppl (men & women) get along here, which could be quite different than there, and then my experiences in the past w/ the corporate world.

the cotton candy sounds delish. gosh, i haven't had that since going to the state fair in texas. i miss that... i just realized it. :(

and happy turkey day to all those canadians!

1:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home