Friday, September 29, 2006


SO WHAT SNUWITCHU?

Poopy Do just grabbed my nose in a Three Stooges grip and pretended to rip it off with his other hand. Such is the mood at our house on this cold and rainy Friday night... All because I ripped Carl Douglas' Kung Fu Fighting into Window's Media Player and not iTunes... That's okay. If he's acting silly at least I know he's feeling half decent.

So I survived my first week of working the days away. Next week, the dreaded Over Time. I think I have been more tired this week than I ever was working nights. It wasn't so bad getting out of bed at 5:45 am every morning, but around 10 am, I was a zombie. The first couple of days in the new environment was chaotic to say the least but by Wednesday things settled down appreciably. They moved 4 or 5 new people in later on Wednesday and it was like all hell broke loose. I can't wait until they get everyone integrated in the there. I will only be too lucky to fall asleep every day at 10 am...

I got nuttin' else to report. Where the hell did I put the bottle opener???

*****************************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Can I get a "nyuk-nyuk?"

What, an Apple purist in your midst? I wouldn't have an iPod if someone... well, maybe if they gave it to me.

I hope your weekend goes well. We are taking our dog to the vet. It doesn't look good.

1:33 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MARK: I can't live without my iPod. ;-P What should I know that makes you so anti?
Sorry about Lexie, I left a msg.on Reg. Life for you.

1:28 PM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

Its good to see your smiling face back on daylight. Even if your only smiling when you see certain people :)
I missed you!

Love you lots!

7:42 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

i was wondering how things were going for you. i hope the jet lag type of feeling ceases soon... i can't imagine how it must feel.. other than like a zombie! ;)

9:45 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

JOJO: Thanks! It's good to see you too :-)
TOONERS: "Zombie" is nothing new to me, lol

10:45 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home