Saturday, October 07, 2006


AS A FAVOR TO POOPY DO...


My husband is irritated, on the verge of devastated if something is not done. The SciFi Channel is cancelling his favorite show, Star Gate SG-1. They are cancelling the show after 10 years. It has been the longest running show on the SciFi Channel. The show has boosted their ratings to almost number 1. Whether or not you are a fan/viewer, as a favor to him, maybe you could go on this site and encourage the network not to cancel the show. Would make my life more pleasant also, as I would not have to constantly be serving up the cheese to go with the whine. ;-) ... As it is, I'm being pressured to adhere to the bumper of my car, a lovely sticker proclaiming my support of the show. Which I have never watched in my life... But I am going to pretend otherwise and go on the site and ask them for 10 more years of the thing. Thank you for doing the same if you are so inclined :-)

I am now going to enjoy this bee-autiful day by hanging my freshly-washed sheets on the clothesline so that I may sleep tonight amid the rapturous and wonderful scent of fresh, fresh Autumn sunshine air. I'm sure it will set the stage for some glorious dreaming.

And to all my Canadian homeys, Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend. Give thanks for me for friends like you :-)

****************************************************

4 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Sounds like a nice day....we were raining here but at least it kept me at the computer doing schoolwork like I was supposed to.

9:41 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

aaahhhh, i love the smell of sheets after they've been hanging on the line on autumn days!! ppl hang their clothes out here, but you don't get the same smell! :(

4:30 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put up a link for the save our Stargate on my site. Maybe it will help, probably not:)

7:01 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks Jeff, from me and PD. You're a really nice dude. :-)

10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home