Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAPS...

I'm going to pose a question to you today. I will post my answer tomorrow because I don't want to influence any of your answers in any way. I think this might be interesting, kind of a little peek into your personalities.

"What 'super power' would you like to have and why?"

By "super power" I mean a strength or talent you might like to have that humans don't normally posess. The sky's the limit. Use your imaginations. Collective imaginations, rather. The only person I know who has more than one imagination is my eldest grandchild. He could sell off a few and still be in downtown Jupiter fighting off quornks with one hand tied behind his back on a unicycle whistling "Old MacDonald" and reading a newspaper backwards. All in his head, of course. (where the hell did that come from???) I'm truly sorry for that. Let's just say my grandson has a great imagination and leave it at that...

**************************************

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would want the ability to understand women. Now that would be a useful superpower. Not to mention the fame among other men that I would have!

10:19 PM EDT  
Blogger Mark said...

Immortality, because I'm afraid of death.

12:39 AM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

I like the way Jeff thinks, though I would like the ability to understand men. But I think I'd like the ability to read people's minds and know what they are thinking even when they won't give you a slightest clue.

6:33 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After being an avid watcher of NickKid's Fairly Oddparents (Fairy Godparents) I realize that every wish really has it's drawbacks that aren't thought about until it's too late. I'd have to take what powers I have now and be happy with them. Although? I could really use more energy. Can we make "energy whenever we want or need it" a superpower?

9:35 AM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

this is a hard one... my first response would be to be able to morph into a 2nd person... like being able to be at work but also be at home at the same time. now, i'd love that. but, i also would like to be invisible. that would be pretty cool.

4:33 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home