Monday, October 02, 2006

HI KIDS!!!

"It was so nice of you to come over, but you see, Linda is behind on her chores and won't be coming out to play today. If you come back tomorrow, I think she will be able to play. I will tell her you stopped by and if you'd like, you can leave her a message and I will be sure that she gets it. Simon, dear, please don't tease the dog. He's liable to nip at you. And Jeff honey, what happened to your knee? Linda kicked you? Heavens, dear boy, I will certainly have a word with Linda aboot that. She owes you an apology. Hello, Tooners, how are you sweetie? You wanted to play Barbies? Well, I'm sure Linda would love that but you will have to wait for another time. I'm sure you understand. TC, please don't walk through my flowerbed, thank you. Jenny and Dana, don't the two of you look adorable today??? And Feanor, would you please watch your language in front of the other kids? Oh, Hazel, would you please ask your mother to call me when she has a free moment? Thanks, honey. Don, sweetheart, please don't leave your bike on the driveway behind my car again...
Ok, kids, run along now, I will tell Linda that you were all here and I'm sure she's sorry she missed you. Oh, heavens, Mark, is that you? For goodness sake, you are growing into such a handsome young man. And the rest of you kids, you'll have to come around more often so I can learn your names. Next time we'll have Kool Aid and cookies! Bye, now." *waves absently and closes (and locks) door*

Simon to Jeff: "Geeze man, why did you tell Linda's old lady that she kicked you? She will for real when she finds out you lied."
Jeff to Simon: "I'm not lyin' man, she really did. When I asked her if she liked you..."

*****************************************************

8 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Hi Aunt Wink *waves*!!!

6:35 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Simon. Eww. Some of us are only 28 here.

I can't believe you had all of that time to do all of those links but no time to play!

And no, I certainly DO NOT look cute today.

Nice new pics you have there.

10:27 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She just kicked me man, it was wicked painful too! She wears those pointy tip shoes!

12:20 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

SIMON: I didn't have to SAY anything... He got the message I'm sure. And as for the rest of your *ahem* comment, You. Wicked. Boy.
JOJO: Hi Sweetie. My mom said you weren't with the kids yesterday. Did you have chores, too?
JU: You should see how fast I'm getting at links! I would make you proud! And you ALWAYS look cute.
JEFF: I'm SO SORRY. You didn't know I was sensitive aboot Simon. And my mom took the shoes away :-(
SIMON II: You got that backwards, Ju tries to ignore me but she can't. I know you were being sincere, she has a dirty mind ;->
(The kicking thing was just a ploy to get Jeff to notice me. If he asks me out, I'm going!)nyah nyah nyah

8:48 PM EDT  
Blogger Mark said...

Come out to play, now! Or I'm taking my ball and going home.

10:53 PM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

Yes, chores are boring!!!! :(

6:28 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm grounded.

2:00 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MARK: Remember that song (maybe you're not old enough...) "... Come out and play with me, we'll climb my apple tree, look down my rain barrel, slide down my cellar door and we'll be jolly friends, forevermore." Or something like that...
JOJO: Whatchagonnado? ;-)
HAZEL: Out past curfew again???

4:50 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home