Saturday, July 15, 2006

INTROSPECTIVE
It's 3 am. Just finished a bowl of cantaloupe, bananas and blueberries. Now necessary to negate the healthful benefits of fresh fruit by promptly devouring 2 oatmeal pies...
Those of you who know me will be shocked to know that aboot one hour ago, while it was pouring down rain, thundering AND lightning, yours truly was WHERE??? Sitting on the swing on my back porch. Nuh-uh you say. Uh-HUH. Get outta town you say.
I'm not sure what posessed me. Once in awhile a voice inside me says, "Face your fears." Usually I tell the voice to bite me and go aboot my business. Tonight I said, "You're on. Watch this." It actually wasn't a very bad storm, as storms go. The rain was horrendous, but the lightning was only like a 3 on a 1-10 scale. But still, that was a big deal for me. I wasn't comfortable by any stretch of the imagination, but I did it.
Tonight I was screwing around on BlogThings, was fun. I have some findings to report. In particular, what kind of Soul I am. Interesting...
***You Are a Newborn Soul***

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.Noconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofsoulareyouquiz
Take the quiz and let me know if you're a Bright Star or a Dreaming Soul. We can be Soul Mates. ;-)
I also found a lot of other interesting things, like what my exotic dancer name is. (Vixen? Eeew. *shudders*) And that I am Spiderman. My grandson will bust a bolt when he hears this. "My Nana is Spiderman!" I can hear it now. Maybe we'll just keep this little secret between you and me. Shhh. I kinda fancied myself a little more like Cat Woman...
*************************************************
354. Losing track of time in the diner's restroom and coming out to find everyone huddled under the counter, bound and gagged.

4 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I'll see your first comment and raise you another. It does feel good to be first!

Often, I find myself cancelling out foods in reverse. For example, after a night of pizza and beer, I have a banana for breakfast and a bowl of rice for lunch. However, I guess the reverse can hold, as well.

That's awesome that you're getting over your fear of storms. You might find this completely crazy, but sitting on a porch during a storm (especially a screened porch) is one of my favorite things to do. I haven't done nearly enough of it, lately. In fact, I'm a bit jealous of your opportunity last night. ;)

11:36 AM EDT  
Blogger 2complx said...

I love storms. I just skipp the healthy stuff.

12:53 PM EDT  
Blogger 2complx said...

Those things are crazy. I'm Bight soul thing

12:59 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Congrats on being #1 F'nor. I'm not so sure I'm getting over the fear, not even sure what posessed me to go out there. I will try to try next op too.
TC, why am I not surprised??? Uh- oh, we're soulmates. That DOES surprise me. LOL
Si, do all you men have a death wish or something? Oh, right. It's the balls. Did I really say that?

3:44 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home