Friday, May 12, 2006

THE LAST

Was saving this title for my last and final post. But hopefully I will be writing here long after I've exhausted Paul's song titles. Instead I'm using it today to exemplify the fact that TOMORROW is the LAST DAY OF MY VACATION. Do you have any idea how disheartening that is to me?
I'm not going to dwell on it, I have other things to do to get the most out of my remaining hours. But gee whiz, this week flew by.
I'm playing around with something called the Johari Window. It's a personality indicator-type thing, something that fascinates me. I've added it to my blogroll if you want to check it out. When I get it figured out, I'm going to ask you all to help me out a bit and choose some words that you think describe me. I have chosen my words already. The Window, I guess, creates a conglomerate or a cross-section or something that's supposed to give you insight into how you see yourself as opposed to how others see you. Maybe, or I could be wrong, haven't really had time to look into it yet. I've always been curious aboot how I'm perceived by others. I know how I see myself but chances are, the two are very different. I'm misunderstood so often, there must be a reason. I would like to know what it is. There are a few people who "get me" and usually it is very quickly. Other times people can know me for a really long time and still not see the real me. Anybody else have the same kind of thing? It can be really frustrating at times. I only EVER have good intentions (Ok 99% of the time) but somehow sometimes things get misinterpretted and misconstrued. Must be something I'm doing... Would like to change that.
Ok, it's aboot time for Miss Madeline to get up from her nap. She'll need me for playing...
Going to change the Trivia Question to one from the 1990's. Simon guessed yesterday's answer which was Ted Nugent. He's got 4 1/2 points, in the lead.
Dreadlocked rocker Dave Pirner fronted which of these bands:
A) The Goo Goo Dolls
B) The Meat Puppets
C) Soul Asylum
D) The Replacements

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, one I know! The answer is:

Soul Asylum

I'm on the board!

5:48 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Yay, Dana! One point for you. When exactly are you moving up here, darlin'?

Simon, why must you lash out when someone beats you to the answer???
Just kidding Buddy ;-)

8:42 PM EDT  
Blogger The Sassy Orange said...

You know, babe, I go through the same thing. I think, it's so obvious what I'm saying - why aren't you getting it??? And I wonder how I'm perceived as well.

3:40 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home