Saturday, April 29, 2006

LOOSE ENDS

I used this title once but need it today, as I am tying up loose ends from this past crazy week. It's from a Tommy Stinson song. He once played with the Replacements and went on to form a band of his own.
First off, in regard to the question Creed wrote up for me concerning the band whose albums were produced in alphabetical order... Mike B. thought it might be Boston. I did some research and their first four albums: Boston, Don't Look Back, Third Stage and Walk On, were indeed in alphabetical order. Then in 2002 came their fifth album, Corporate America. So I guess Boston is out of the running? Correct me, please, if I'm wrong.
Anybody know what that freakishly big, bright star is in the southern sky tonight? I slept until 11:30 tonight and went straight to my porch when I woke up. That is the biggest, brightest star I've ever seen. I didn't even have my contacts in. I'm thinking maybe it's Jupiter. No moon tonight. Just lots and lots of gorgeous stars. It's beautiful.
I keep forgetting to mention, (or did I?) I have a huge crush on the Giecko Gecko. I've only seen him a few times but I really get a kick out of him. Poopy laughs at me.
Found out today that I have to get 4 new tires for my car before I go on vacation. There goes all that "mad" money I was going to blow... They can't be just regular old tires, they have to be High Performance. What the hell is that, shouldn't all tires be high performance? Who would put low performance tires on their car? Do you suppose the high grade will do the driving for me? and do it extremely well? I think I should get a discount on my car insurance equal to the cost of the dam tires.
Was surfing tonight and came across this quiz. Check it out. It seems that I am going to hell because of my gluttonous nature. Take the quiz and let me know why you are or aren't going to hell. It only takes a few minutes. I had figured that I would be going simply for my lack of computer skills. Seems to go a bit deeper than that. I wonder if God uses this same criteria???
Well, its 5am and I've been up all night. Time to finish the laundry and cleaning. Funny how those chores don't seem so bad when you know there really isn't much else you could be doing at this ungodly hour and you aren't missing anything.
Thanks for all your kind words on my previous post. You touched my heart.
Question of the day: What was Ron Burgundy's (Will Ferrell) sign-off at the end of each newscast in the 2004 movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay Classy, San Diego!

Right? Of course I know this!

10:29 AM EDT  
Blogger Jaco said...

The moon is still there. You just have to want to see it...

1:01 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Yay, Ju. You got it right :-)

The current scoreboard reads as follows:

Brad- 3 points
Mike- 1 point
Ade- 1 point
JuJu- 1 point

11:36 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:01 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home