Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I BOUGHT A HEADACHE
Hey Kids! I took Poopy shawpin' this morning and guess what I bought!? How did you guess? And then Blogger took like ten minutes to load and I am sick of all this negativity and I am not going to share it with you today. You're welcome ;-)
I am however working on an in-depth "Ooooh we get to see a new side of Wink" kind of post that I'm needing to write for my own selfish reasons. My original intent for this Blog was to be therapeutic and cleansing and it seems like it's turned into something completely different. Guess I started liking my readers and didn't venture further than that. Anyway, thanks for your patience. If I get some decent rest today and get home from a doctor appointment early enough tomorrow, I will at least start the thing. At any rate, I won't be on here (online) at my usual morning time tomorrow, I'll be sleeping hopefully. Well, maybe I'll check my mail. And read a couple Blogs. And my horoscope. But then I'm going to sleep for a few hours.
Let me leave you with this... Sunny and warm here and my daffodils are beautiful!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nice warm sunshine weather should help everyone start to feel better.

1:14 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An instruction manual for your iPod?

;-)

1:02 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Jeff and Simon- I bought a headache (note title of post) and it wasn't for Poopy, it was for myself. I'm selfish like that.

Dana! My gawd, Hello! How are you girl?! We miss you something fierce. Hi to the Fambly :-)

2:20 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home