Sunday, April 30, 2006

HIGH TIME

Glory Hallelujah! Hot Damn! Woo Hoo! Gimme Five! Yippee-Ki-Yi-Yay! Holy Toledo! Git Along Little Dogies!!! I have aboot 30 songs on my iPod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold Me Down. Merry Christmas! Can life get any better than this? Did you catch that? I have music on my iPod! Jeff! Seriously, folks, it's a banner day in the village.

And who might we have to thank for this momentous event? My darlingsweetlovableamazing niece, JoJo. She's got the patience of a saint and the heart of a lion. And my undying gratitude.

My face hurts from smiling. Almost as much as my new pierced ear that I combed this morning.

Todays question: In a 2000 film, he was "father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and (he) I will have (his) my vengeance." Who was he? and who played the character?

Have a good weekend. I told Poopy I will be "gone" for awhile. *rawkin' the night away* :-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know how much this means to you :-)

4:54 PM EDT  
Blogger Jaco said...

Congrats on the pod. That should keep you busy for a while...

9:35 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the iPod is a hoppin now!

1:10 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Jo, Rube, Jeff:
Thanks. I am complete. ;-)

Si: Congrats and ha ha. All things come to those who wait.

8:59 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...commander of the something or other, blah blah blah, and I will have my vengence in this life, or the next.

Mr. JuJu knows the whole damn speech and really he can't start it without finishing it.

8:41 AM EDT  
Blogger The Sassy Orange said...

One of my favorite movies of all time - I especially love the music.

11:10 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home