Thursday, March 09, 2006

CALL THAT GONE?

Good Morning :-) The birds are singing outside and I think that is just fine...

I am going to take some time off for a few days; off work, off blog, off planet maybe. Need to get my head in a better place and give it a rest. Some may argue that you have to actually use something, even to a degree of excess, before giving it a rest. Pooh.

My internal clock is showing signs approaching FUBAR. It is officially Be Kind to Me time. I can't totally extricate myself, I'll look in on y'all. Just don't you feel obligated to look in on me. And please don't expect me to return all fresh and re-newed like. That's too much pressure.

K, so some of you will miss me. The rest of you, well, you will, you just don't know it yet.

Be well and safe and have a good weekend.

"Greater things are believed of those who are absent." - Tacitus

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good rest and while your at it rest a little bit for me too!

2:18 PM EST  
Blogger Jaco said...

Happy Birthday To You

5:14 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get plenty of rest my friend, you deserve it!

9:35 PM EST  
Blogger libertine di homo said...

Hope you're having a hiatus full of serenity and peace!

But don't stay away too long! :-)

8:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home