Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ALTERNATIVE MONKEY

I'm cheating today. I'm tired, preoccupied and not feeling very wordy. But I don't want you to feel unsatisfied leaving here. Again...
So do this for me, if you haven't already; Go read Chris and laugh like I did, only don't snort, you might wake up Poopy Doo. And then have a good day. If you feel like it, leave me a commonkey. I mean comment. I'm up a tree waiting. Or going bananas. Or just overtired. Yeah, that's it. Overtired.

Ok, screw it. My link didn't work :-Þ Click on Rude Cactus and read Welcome to the Jungle. Dammit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just change the link from...

http://1winkatatime.blogspot.com/www.rudecactus.com/archives/001823.html

To...

http://www.rudecactus.com/archives/001823.html

11:16 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks Creed, this almost makes up for you telling me who won Oscars before I got to watch them. Bitch.

7:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

4:59 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home