Thursday, February 09, 2006

KISS ME ON THE BUS

This is going to be one of the days that I use a song title for my post that has nothing to do with anything. I'm bound and determined to use every Replacement's title until there are no more to use. I suppose I could write aboot a bus. I could write aboot kissing but it's not Valentine's Day yet. I could write aboot kissing on the bus. Instead I shall write aboot what I'm going to be doing for the next few days. None of which is interesting or provocative or even worthy of your time. You may scroll down my blogroll and click on just aboot anything and have way more fun. Which reminds me of one more thing I need to do...
  1. Add new blogs I've been reading to blogroll
  2. Balance checkbook for first time since November
  3. Take Poopy to bank for banking
  4. Finish Dana's dream interpretation
  5. Take Christmas tree down*
  6. Put aboot 50 cds back on shelves where they belong (alphabetical order)
  7. Gather up tax info Now- Not on April 14th
  8. Clean upstairs bathroom
  9. Finish putting summer clothes in attic
  10. Clean inside car windshield
  11. Change bedsheets
  12. Answer oodles of email (backed up as usual)
  13. Gather up all borrowed books that aren't going to be read anyway, return them
  14. Ignore this list and find something way more interesting- which is what I always do and why this list is this long. I haven't even scratched the surface.
  15. Start packing for vacation (scheduled for mid- June)
  16. Go to bed.

I'm going to opt for # 14 and 16. After I wash my hair.

In case you were wondering, I just had two really good days in a row. Suppose I pleased the gods somehow? I seriously doubt that. ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me you were'nt serious about the Christmas tree? I still have my STEELER decorations up & was thinking I was late!!!! (So I'm a serious fan!!!)
Dana's dream, I'm missing something? Besides, is that the ONLY list you have, I make one daily!

9:12 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home