Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'M SORRY. I COULDN'T RESIST.
PICTURE HERE DELETED- was causing a ridiculous barrage of weird search strings.

What did you think, that I would post a picture of a bunch of half-naked women in Santa hats?
Check out the third guy from the left (with his arms up in the air) and tell me what you think he might be thinking or saying. Have fun with it.

BTW, the "click to embiggen" feature only works on the entire pic, not individual parts...

***********************************************

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Mine's bigger than yours is!"
I for one am very grateful that you chose men and not women. Though I'm sure if you look "hard" enough you could find some man boobs in the crowd!

Natalie

6:12 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww

12:48 AM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

"I hope that pigeon over there doesn't mistake 'peanuts' for similar word."

1:15 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I clicked on your site with LittleJuJu sitting next to me!!

10:28 AM EST  
Blogger 2complx said...

haha

12:33 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..I think I found water!

1:38 PM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

[singing] "Ya put your third sock in and you shake it all about!"

5:43 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

You're all nuts... no pun intended.
But like Simon, Hazel made me lose it. Mokker's was next for me.

I dont think I'm eligible to participate but if I were, I would have maybe picked:
(singing, also)
"It's fun to stay at the
... Y. M. C. A."

5:50 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Um, sorry Ju. *sheepish grin*

6:12 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What some people won't do. That stuff stays on the internet for a very long time, possibly forever. Something to look back on in your later years.

10:38 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home