Monday, May 08, 2006

WHEN SQUIRRELS PLAY CHICKEN
The only reason for this title today (which is an album title of Tommy Stinson's - one- time member of the Replacements) is because today Creed has an IM photo of a squirrel unzipping his fur to reveal a Superman emblem on his chest. Made me laugh.
Maddie is sleeping so got to post fast. She is an adorable and delightful child and it's hard to tear myself away from her. We are having a really fun time together. I think we'll be girlfriends when she gets older. She laughs at the same things I do. Don't tell JuJu, she has enough to worry aboot.
Heard from Brad today, he's back from school and getting settled in so I expect he'll be visiting soon. I anticipate Trivia Wars between him and Simon so I'll need to come up with some real interesting questions. The rest of you- show them you are worthy contenders! I have faith in you!
Today's Question: The title Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was taken from what famous poet? No, I'm kidding, that's ridiculous. If you know the answer I will give you 2 bonus points, but that is not today's real question.
Today's Real Question: In LOTR, what did Gollum call the ring he so desperately wanted back?
Official Score Tally:
Simon - 3 1/2
Brad - 3
Mike - 2
Ade - 2
Jenny - 1
Joni - 1/2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the only LOTR question I won't have to Google. /smile 'Twas his Precious.

Didn't know Eternal Sunshine...was from a poem. I've Googled it and have it saved for later reading. Thanks for that shred of info. :)

11:53 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, I didn't even know what LOTR was.

6:35 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home