Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MR. WHIRLY

Very quick posting, in a mad RUSH. (Mike B., have a big bite outta the Apple.)
Today's query: Who are the only two actors to appear in all six of the Star Wars films, including 2005's Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith?
Blasting Zone Music
To: License and Registration- Death Cab
Bang A Gong- Robert Palmer (mediocre substitute for T. Rex)
From: Running on Empty- Jackson Browne
Cartwheels- Reindeer Section
Three more work nights till vacation, Woo Hoo!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Star Wars trivia YAY!!!!!


Aunt Wink-I love the questions even if I can't get here fast enough for the answers. :)

Yay for vacation!!! Did the trick I showed you guys work for adding more music work?

Happy Wed.!!!

5:45 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Simon- 1 more point for you, you're closing in!
JoJo- Poopy has been playing around with it while I'm at work, I'll ask him when I see him...

7:15 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star Wars trivia...Boo.

12:20 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home