Tuesday, January 30, 2007

GOT'S TA GIT IN GEAR

The other day when I was Googling images of masks to upload, I came across this site and it's just aboot the coolest site I've seen in a while. I wanted to share it with you.

I'm very interested in collage art and have been feeling creative lately and thinking of tackling my first project in this medium. I've been collecting interesting pieces of "things" forever; ticket stubs, old photos, stamps, flower petals, you name it, all with the intention of putting it all together some way to express myself. When I find some spare time, I'll start planning.

Just thinking aboot it and wishing I would take that first step...

Oh by the way, yesterday and today I left my mask at home. It was surprisingly easy. Nothing awful happened. I'm not entirely sure but I think I may have felt a bit more relaxed than usual.
Then why am I so tired? Go figure. G'night.

*************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger 2complx said...

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.
A day with out the mask? I hope you cam out unscathed.

Word Verification ttnut I love it!

11:15 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will give up my happy face when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!

2:22 PM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Two wonderful bits of news. A relaxing bit of masklessness and a dollup of creative energy. As someone who is also finding inspiration to create from the friendships I've found through this blog thing...I very much look forward to seeing what you come up with.

The art on the site you linked to makes me think of Rasputina, the cello band that toured with Marilyn Manson. And I mean that in a good way.

3:30 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

That's good news about the mask. Neat site, but I agree with Simon on the butterfly.

Collage art can be beautiful and deep. Or it can be complete crap. I suspect the former is what you'll create.

Looking forward to it.

5:58 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks everybody for your encouraging words. Soon as I get the damn studio work-ready, I'll be all set. What??? you say, You still haven't finished that?!
Now really, are you surprised?

7:15 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home