Saturday, November 26, 2005

PLEASED TO MEET ME

Due to the fact that I presently have no control over my own thoughts or even the thinking process itself, the next several (hundred, maybe) posts will be erratic and random bits of who I am, where my past history has brought me, things that make me go "ugh" or "ha ha ha", whatever it takes for me to impress upon you, Reader, that I am real and worthy of the time you invest reading here. In my humble opinion, I am a pretty cool, interesting person with ideas and wisdom to share. There are lots of sides of me, hopefully one or two of them will appeal to some of you. I suffer from the dreaded "People-Pleaser Syndrome" so expect plenty of kissing up and begging for support and validation. You be there for me and I'll deliver to the best of my ability. Till next time... I bid you a fond adieu.
Oh, btw, this page seems to interpret "spellchecker" as a pop-up, so until I get that straightened out, you'll have to settle for misspellings on top of my ignorance of proper punctuation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home